Tonight we had dinner. More specifically, we had tortillas.
First, put corn tortillas on the griddle
Second, flip corn tortillas
3) Cook corn tortillas to your liking and remove from the griddle
4) Place flour tortillas on the griddle
5) Flip flour tortillas
6) Cook and remove
7) Start cooking your choice of meat or tofu. I chose filet mignon.
8) Cook meat until it’s satisfactory
9) Add seasonings and other toppings like chives, salsa, red onions, etc.
10) Serve and enjoy!
Today, we made the final copy of the script for Rumours. Well, it wasn’t really the final copy, it was more like the complete outline. This is because today we started adding in the dialogue and we also determined our character’s names. My movie name is Jessica the Bully. The class only got about half-way through the dialogue, but we could have finished if we weren’t missing 2 of our 5 cast members because of PATS. I’ve decided that if I can get a hold of the movie video, I might post it here because it sounds like it’s going to be very comical, so far.
Continued: Writing the Script: Act IV