I have a new project that I’m going to start today. Now since the weather is starting to get cooler, I’m going to be outside all of the time. I thought a cool thing to do would be to fix up my back shed. So far it’s just been this little messy room where my family keeps all of their garden tools and weird things like that. My idea for it because nobody ever goes back there is to transform it into a little quiet place for me. I’ll do things like paint in peace or do my homework. It will be fabulous!
I’m not the surest of how these awards work, but I think I was nominated for one…so here goes!
What I heard was,
1. Put the award in your post.
2. Thank who nominated you.
3. Say 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate more people! (Some say 7 people, others say 3 or 5 or otherwise.)
Thank you, Jodi Ambrose for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!!
I hereby nominate these three blogs for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Anybody who is everybody should check out these blogs. They’re very colourful, indeed. Also, the subjects are quite interesting!
Finally, Seven things about yours truly:
1. I hate it when my toenails scratch against my sheets, so I always wear socks to bed.
2. My favorite color is black, but I never tell anyone because they’ll call me gothy.
3. One time when I was little, I accidently peed my mom’s car because I really had to go and I thought I could hold it. (EWWW!)
4. I want to have a ton of kids when I get older, like 4 or 5.
5. I love to stare at the people sitting in the car next to mine in traffic. I also like to wave at them like a weirdo.
6. I’m currently debating about getting my nose pierced in a few years.
7. My least favorite food is meat like beef and pork and chicken-Bleh!
I’ve finally found a solution to the question:
What can I do with all of my yogurt cups?
I love yogurt. It’s pretty close to the top of my list for best foods in the entire world, right next to hummus and pita bread. In the future, when I get my own living area that’s not my parents house, I can see myself almost living off of yogurt.
But, what am I going to do with those cups of plastic? You’re probably thinking, “Just recycle them!”. The thing is, they seem like they could be used for something more… useful. So, I sat around and thought while I ate my yogurt. Here’s what I came up with!
Yes! I’ve finally got my internet back up and running today. You know what that means? I’m going to start my Summer blogging. This means I will be posting practically everything that happens over this Summer. Anything from books to movies to places I go, it will be like a log. And, since log rhymes with blog it will be super cool. Hopefully, my internet won’t crash anytime soon, though. Some of the posts might be a little boring, but, I’m just trying to keep up a routine for blogging so I’m not forgetting about it for days and days like I’ve done recently. So, cheers to a new routine and maybe my blog audience will get a little bigger this Summer!