I’ve decided to make my “Books I Want To Read Page”into a “Books I’ve Already Read Page”. I just think this will work out a little bit better than the previous idea. I’m thinking to make a separate page for each year like one for this year and 2013 and so on. Just to categorize it.
How is it? Do you think it’s better than before?
Ugh! I was getting tired of that old theme. It was too gray for me. I really, really like this one though so I think it’s going to be much more permanent. Its called San Kloud and its very clear and I like how the widgets are back on the side of the page.
I’m not the surest of how these awards work, but I think I was nominated for one…so here goes!
What I heard was,
1. Put the award in your post.
2. Thank who nominated you.
3. Say 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate more people! (Some say 7 people, others say 3 or 5 or otherwise.)
Thank you, Jodi Ambrose for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!!
I hereby nominate these three blogs for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Anybody who is everybody should check out these blogs. They’re very colourful, indeed. Also, the subjects are quite interesting!
Finally, Seven things about yours truly:
1. I hate it when my toenails scratch against my sheets, so I always wear socks to bed.
2. My favorite color is black, but I never tell anyone because they’ll call me gothy.
3. One time when I was little, I accidently peed my mom’s car because I really had to go and I thought I could hold it. (EWWW!)
4. I want to have a ton of kids when I get older, like 4 or 5.
5. I love to stare at the people sitting in the car next to mine in traffic. I also like to wave at them like a weirdo.
6. I’m currently debating about getting my nose pierced in a few years.
7. My least favorite food is meat like beef and pork and chicken-Bleh!
Yes! I’ve finally got my internet back up and running today. You know what that means? I’m going to start my Summer blogging. This means I will be posting practically everything that happens over this Summer. Anything from books to movies to places I go, it will be like a log. And, since log rhymes with blog it will be super cool. Hopefully, my internet won’t crash anytime soon, though. Some of the posts might be a little boring, but, I’m just trying to keep up a routine for blogging so I’m not forgetting about it for days and days like I’ve done recently. So, cheers to a new routine and maybe my blog audience will get a little bigger this Summer!