OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
I finally got the present I have been wanting for ever and ever and ever!!! A black, chunky, super-technology-esque, beyond professional…
21 Zoom Megapixel Coolpix Nikon CAMERA!!! in BLACK!!
This is the new start of this blog. As soon as I start really figuring out how to use my wonderful new gift from my very lovely parents I’ll be sure to put photographs on as many posts as possibly.
Lots of photographs.
So, get ready everybody. Jaimee’s Life Blog is about to get a major upgrade.
The Mayans were wrong!
Happy New Year everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with lots of joy and good food! I’m so glad to be back to blogging after quite a nlong hiatus. I started to miss it a little bit. Maybe this year will be twice as good as last. WOW! I still can’t believe I actually went through with this. I remember sitting at my computer trying to write my very first blog post thinking, “Where do I even begin?” Thank God for WordPress, though! I never thought it would be this easy to just totally express myself to a very lovely and very creative audience.
Cheers to another year of blogging!
I’m not the surest of how these awards work, but I think I was nominated for one…so here goes!
What I heard was,
1. Put the award in your post.
2. Thank who nominated you.
3. Say 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate more people! (Some say 7 people, others say 3 or 5 or otherwise.)
Thank you, Jodi Ambrose for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!!!
I hereby nominate these three blogs for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Anybody who is everybody should check out these blogs. They’re very colourful, indeed. Also, the subjects are quite interesting!
Finally, Seven things about yours truly:
1. I hate it when my toenails scratch against my sheets, so I always wear socks to bed.
2. My favorite color is black, but I never tell anyone because they’ll call me gothy.
3. One time when I was little, I accidently peed my mom’s car because I really had to go and I thought I could hold it. (EWWW!)
4. I want to have a ton of kids when I get older, like 4 or 5.
5. I love to stare at the people sitting in the car next to mine in traffic. I also like to wave at them like a weirdo.
6. I’m currently debating about getting my nose pierced in a few years.
7. My least favorite food is meat like beef and pork and chicken-Bleh!
Yes! I’ve finally got my internet back up and running today. You know what that means? I’m going to start my Summer blogging. This means I will be posting practically everything that happens over this Summer. Anything from books to movies to places I go, it will be like a log. And, since log rhymes with blog it will be super cool. Hopefully, my internet won’t crash anytime soon, though. Some of the posts might be a little boring, but, I’m just trying to keep up a routine for blogging so I’m not forgetting about it for days and days like I’ve done recently. So, cheers to a new routine and maybe my blog audience will get a little bigger this Summer!